Say No to Drugs
A drug is something you take into your body, which changes your mood and the way you feel.
There are drugs your doctor might give you to make you better when you are ill, but there are drugs which are against the law to take.
Drugs can be very dangerous. They can:
- Damage your body.
- Make you do stupid or dangerous things.
- Get you into serious trouble with the police
Be drug smart by:
- Living a drug-free life.
- Showing your friends that a drug-free life is more fun.
- Learning more about how drugs can really harm people.
- Telling people the truth about the harmful effects of drugs.
- Helping your family and friends to be drug-free.
- Setting a good example to other children.
If you need help.....You can call ChildLine anytime on 0800 1111 or you can speak to a counsellor online in a 1-2-1 chat. You can also speak to other young people on the Abuse and Safety Message Board.