Top tips for mobile phones:
- Only give your mobile number to people you already know and trust.
- Respect your friends’ privacy and don’t give out their numbers without asking if you can.
- Get your friends’ permission before taking pictures of them, especially before sending them to someone else or putting them on the Internet. Remember - as soon as you send them, you cannot control where they end up.
- Look after each other and think about what you send. It is best to show respect to people.
- Never reply to text messages from people you don’t know.
- Learn how to block other users.
Meeting someone you have only been in touch with by mobile phone or online can be dangerous. .