- Calling someone names.
- Deliberately leaving someone out.
- Teasing someone.
- Hurting someone.
- Stealing or breaking someone's things.
- Graffiti which is racist.
Racism can make people feel sad, lonely and frightened. They might not want to go to school or even be too scared to go out.
- It is against the law to treat people differently or unfairly because of their race.
- No one has the right to make you feel bad or abuse you.
If you need help.....You can call ChildLine anytime on 0800 1111 or you can speak to a counsellor online in a 1-2-1 chat. You can also speak to other young people on the Abuse and Safety Message Board.