Strangers are people you don't know.
Most strangers are OK, but a small number of strangers want to hurt children.
You can't tell if a stranger is good or bad just by looking at them.
Some strangers could try to trick you into going away with them.
- Offer you sweets to try to become your friend
- Pretend they know you or your parents
- Offer to give you a lift in their car.
- Say they have lost a pet and want you to help them find it
- Never go with a stranger
- Never take things from a stranger
- Never go off on your own
- Always try to play with other children and friends but always let your parents or carers know where you are.