- Putting the brakes on motorcycle disorder
- 02 Sep 14
- Jewellery stolen in burglary
- 31 Aug 14
- Appeal after attempted break-in
- 30 Aug 14
- Do you know this man?
- 29 Aug 14
- Put the brakes on bike thieves
- 29 Aug 14
- PACT meeting - High Shields, Trinity & Lytton Park, Rekendyke & West Park Chichester & Laygate (03 Sep 14 - 18:00pm)
- PACT meeting - Horsley Hill (06 Sep 14 - 11:00am)
- PACT Meeting - Harton Moor and Cleadon Park (06 Sep 14 - 11:00am)
- PACT meeting - The Wedge, Harton (06 Sep 14 - 11:00am)
- Police and partner bike marking event (07 Sep 14 - 14:00pm)
- Michael Mcann - Convicted of Theft - Shoplifting
- 23 Aug 14
- John Carmichael - Convicted of Being Drink & Disorderly
- 21 Aug 14
- Lee Mulholland - Convicted of Theft - Shoplifting
- 11 Aug 14
- Daniel Sean Jordan Langley - Convicted of Breach of the peace
- 07 Aug 14
- Freddie James Newman - Convicted of Shoplifting
- 04 Aug 14
Your Local Police Station
South Shields Police Station
Opening hours: Open 24 hours
(7551) Area Commander
It covers 25 square miles and has a population of approximately 152,000 which is mainly centred around the riverside towns of South Shields, Jarrow and Hebburn.
There are well-established communities to the south of the region including Cleadon, Whitburn and extensive outlying estates, while in the summer the population increases considerably with over one million visitors to the coast and other tourist attractions.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.
Ways To Take Action
There are several ways in which you can get involved in policing your local area: