Metro Centre Gateshead
- Northumbria Police wants you
- 24 Oct 13
- Instore crime prevention advice
- 16 Aug 13
- Officers help shoppers
- 04 Jun 13
- Get crime prevention advice instore
- 21 Feb 13
- Clothing stolen from the Metro Centre
- 03 Dec 12
- Crime Prevention advice, Asda Metrocentre (17 Dec 13 - 13:00pm)
- Drop in IKEA Metrocentre (18 Dec 13 - 13:00pm)
- Officer on patrol sessions at Intu Metrocentre Customer Services Desk (18 Dec 13 - 18:00pm)
Your Local Police Station
Metro Centre Beat Office
Opening hours: Monday - Friday: 08.00 - 22.00 Saturday: 09.00 - 20:00 Sunday: 09.00 - 18.00
Inspector Paul Hamilton Neighbourhood Inspector
Your Neighbourhood Sergeants
- Sergeant Silvo Recchia (3819)
- PC Ian McCafferty (181)
- PC Jeff Hedley (3944)
- PC Sarah Bowman (8250)
- PC Lee Longstaff (8954)
- PC Paul Copeland (2752)
- PC Chris Storey (3148)
- PC Mark Bush (8838)
- PC Nasreen Malik (8419)
- PC Gavin Soulsby (280)
Your Neighbourhood Beat Managers
Your Neighbourhood's Policing Support
The team listed above is fully supported by detectives, response police officers, specialist resources such as motor patrols and dogs and police staff.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.