- Attempted robbery in Gateshead
- 27 Jan 15
- Aggravated burglary in Birtley
- 24 Jan 15
- Two men injured in Birtley
- 18 Jan 15
- CCTV released after shop theft
- 16 Jan 15
- CCTV released after DIY store theft
- 17 Dec 14
- Local Policing Event, Kells Lane School (03 Feb 15 - 17:00pm)
- Local Policing Event, Low Fell Library (17 Feb 15 - 10:00am)
- Local Policing Event, The Hub, Birtley (25 Feb 15 - 13:00pm)
- Local Policing Event, Millenium Centre, Kibblesworth (02 Mar 15 - 10:00am)
- Local Policing Event, Callendar Court, Beacon Lough East Estate, Gateshead (02 Mar 15 - 10:30am)
Your Local Police Station
Gateshead Police Station
High West Street
Opening hours: Open 24 hours
Inspector Colin Lowther Neighbourhood Inspector
Your Neighbourhood Sergeants
- Sergeant Danny Peacock (3)
- Sergeant Tim McIntyre (1503)
- PC Jo Breen (1296) LGB&T Liaison Officer (1296)
- PC Paul Rutherford (635)
- PC Ashley Loader (8578)
- PC Kevin Wright (788)
- PC David Ord (3757)
- PC Steve Lythgoe (346)
- PC Jennifer Bull (855)
- PC Sean Cunningham (8740)
- PC Lyndsey Allen (3058)
- PC Craig Testo (290)
- PC Kim Hattam (8506)
- PC Peter Brooks (2771)
- PC Jo Breen (1296)
- PCSO Liam Bradley (5103)
- PCSO Sharon Heron (5052)
- PCSO Terry McGow (9035)
- PCSO Julie McGow (9917)
- PCSO Ian Robson (5093)
- PCSO Katie Atkinson (4599)
- PCSO Amanda Raine (9232)
Your Neighbourhood Beat Managers
Your Police Community Support Officers
Your Neighbourhood's Policing Support
The team listed above is fully supported by detectives, response police officers, specialist resources such as motor patrols and dogs and police staff.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.