- Teenager injured in Birtley
- 25 Nov 14
- Appeal after attempted robbery
- 21 Oct 14
- Woman arrested following house fire
- 15 Oct 14
- Man arrested after Birtley incident
- 13 Oct 14
- Woman injured with needle
- 12 Oct 14
- Local Residents Meeting, Springwell Estate Community Centre (26 Nov 14 - 11:00am)
- Local Policing Event, Kells Lane School (02 Dec 14 - 17:00pm)
- Local Policing Event. Wrekenton Health Centre (03 Dec 14 - 14:00pm)
- Shopwatch Meeting, Valley Watch Conference Suite, Team Valley (11 Dec 14 - 10:30am)
- Drop in Eighton Banks Village Hall (11 Dec 14 - 17:00pm)
Your Local Police Station
Gateshead Police Station
High West Street
Opening hours: Open 24 hours
Inspector Colin Lowther Neighbourhood Inspector
Your Neighbourhood Sergeants
- Sergeant Danny Peacock (3)
- Sergeant Tim McIntyre (1503)
- PC Jo Breen (1296) LGB&T Liaison Officer (1296)
- PC Paul Rutherford (635)
- PC Ashley Loader (8578)
- PC Kevin Wright (788)
- PC David Ord (3757)
- PC Steve Lythgoe (346)
- PC Jennifer Bull (855)
- PC Sean Cunningham (8740)
- PC Lyndsey Allen (3058)
- PC Craig Testo (290)
- PC Kim Hattam (8506)
- PC Peter Brooks (2771)
- PC Jo Breen (1296)
- PCSO Liam Bradley (5103)
- PCSO Sharon Heron (5052)
- PCSO Terry McGow (9035)
- PCSO Julie McGow (9917)
- PCSO Ian Robson (5093)
- PCSO Katie Atkinson (4599)
- PCSO Amanda Raine (9232)
Your Neighbourhood Beat Managers
Your Police Community Support Officers
Your Neighbourhood's Policing Support
The team listed above is fully supported by detectives, response police officers, specialist resources such as motor patrols and dogs and police staff.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.