- Police praise youngsters
- 12 Sep 14
- Bus crash at cemetery
- 04 Sep 14
- Three arrested after robbery in Birtley
- 19 Aug 14
- Woman assaulted in Gateshead
- 08 Aug 14
- Disturbance in Birtley
- 19 Jul 14
- Local Residents Meeting, Springwell Estate Community Centre (17 Sep 14 - 11:00am)
- Shopwatch Meeting, Valley Watch Conference Suite, Team Valley (18 Sep 14 - 10:30am)
- Local Policing Event. Wrekenton Health Centre (24 Sep 14 - 14:00pm)
- Local Policing Event, Angel Court, Waverley Road, Gateshead (26 Sep 14 - 18:00pm)
- Drop in Eighton Banks Village Hall (02 Oct 14 - 17:00pm)
Your Local Police Station
Gateshead Police Station
High West Street
Opening hours: Open 24 hours
Inspector Colin Lowther Neighbourhood Inspector
Your Neighbourhood Sergeants
- Sergeant Tim McIntyre (1503)
- Sergeant Lee Underwood (2124)
- PC David Ord (3757)
- PC Steve Lythgoe (346)
- PC Sean Cunningham (8740)
- PC Michael Rice (2516)
- PC Lyndsey Allen (3058)
- PC Craig Testo (290)
- PC Kim Hattam (8506)
- PC Peter Brooks (2771)
- PC Jo Breen (1296)
- PC Paul Rutherford (635)
- PC Phil Poxon (1873)
- PC Jennifer Kendrick (855)
- PC Katie Carrick (130)
- PC Ashley Loader (8578)
- PC Andrew Delaney (334)
- PCSO Terry McGow (9035)
- PCSO Julie McGow (9917)
- PCSO Ian Robson (5093)
- PCSO Liam Bradley (5103)
- PCSO Sharon Heron (5052)
- PCSO Katie Atkinson (4599)
Your Neighbourhood Beat Managers
Your Police Community Support Officers
Your Neighbourhood's Policing Support
The team listed above is fully supported by detectives, response police officers, specialist resources such as motor patrols and dogs and police staff.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.