About My Role
Inspector Julie Rana
I am particularly keen to see a reduction in crime and disorder within my area of responsibility and I have set in motion operations to tackle these to improve the quality of life for the public.
I report to the Chief Inspector (Neighbourhood Policing) and I am responsible for managing the following areas:
- Neighbourhood Sergeants and Constables
- Community Support Officers (CSOs)
- Allocated CID resources
- Reassurance policing and high visibility patrol
- Crime and disorder reduction in accordance with local targets in allocated sectors
- Problem solving in area of responsibility
- Tasking 24/7 shift staff to specific hotspots
The Neighbourhood Inspector helps establish links with partner agencies and local councillors in order to promote problem solving within each community by working in partnership with stakeholders.
- By E-Mailing your neighbourhood team
- By phoning 101 and asking for extension 69191