- Further appeal after firearms incident
- 11 Dec 13
- Arrests after door damaged in North Shields
- 10 Dec 13
- Officers help with flood clean-up
- 10 Dec 13
- Door damaged by firearm
- 07 Dec 13
- Appeal after man injured in North Shields
- 04 Dec 13
- Drop-in Session at Preston Scout Hut (18 Dec 13 - 18:00pm)
- Drop-in Session at St Aidan's Church Hall (18 Dec 13 - 18:00pm)
- Drop-in Session at The Cedarwood Centre (19 Dec 13 - 10:30am)
Your Local Police Station
North Shields Police Station
Upper Pearson Street
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (closed bank holidays)
Inspector Geoff Cross Neighbourhood InspectorI am the Neighbourhood Inspector for the North Shields sector.
Your Neighbourhood Sergeants
- Sergeant Guy Morgan (1436)
- Sergeant Steve Nicholson (806)
- PC Sarah Morgan (2314)
- PC Ian Richardson (2950)
- PC Carly Zawodzinski (794)
- PC Louise Jackson (1891)
- PC Ivan Hart (10)
- PC Rob Clothier (1827)
- PC Iain Grant (2244)
- PC Dave Robinson (2069)
- PC Mark Brown (803)
- PC Chris Rule (1074)
- PC Mark Mennim (739)
- PC Ian Moss (2675)
- PC Sally Youden (2854)
- PC Diane Hogg (1976)
- PC Graham Rowe (3437)
- PCSO Kian Mokhtary (5794)
- PCSO Carolyn Carhart-Harris (5653)
- PCSO Gillian Gray (9829)
- PCSO Kevin Cresswell (5326)
- PCSO David Wilson (5853)
- PCSO Gary Ife (4186)
- PCSO Kate Graham (5692)
Your Neighbourhood Beat Managers
Your Police Community Support Officers
Your Neighbourhood's Policing Support
The team listed above is fully supported by detectives, response police officers, specialist resources such as motor patrols and dogs and police staff.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.