- Woman assaulted in Wallsend
- 29 Nov 13
- Wallsend building society robbery
- 28 Nov 13
- Renewed appeal for Battle Hill Drive collision
- 26 Nov 13
- CCTV released after charity box theft
- 11 Nov 13
- Fatal collision in Wallsend
- 07 Nov 13
- Joint Drop In Session at Howdon Community Centre (18 Dec 13 - 09:30am)
Your Local Police Station
The police station on Alexandra Street was closed 8th November 2010 and has now moved to:
North Tyneside Area Command HQ
Middle Engine Lane
Tyne & Wear
Opening hours: Open 24 hours
Inspector Neil Armsworth Neighbourhood InspectorI am the Neighbourhood Inspector for the Wallsend Sector
Your Neighbourhood Sergeants
- Sergeant Matt Bruno (1250)
- Sgt Michael Fenney (452)
- PC Fred Hurst (2141)
- PC James Hutchinson (0844)
- PC Rachel Nairi (2774)
- PC Dougie Robinson (2185)
- PC John Tierney (484)
- PC Lisa Hindmarsh (2635)
- PC Mal Bennett (1019)
- PC Gareth Hindle (529)
- PC Beth Burn (2480)
- PC Neil Cowen (521)
- PC Tom Spencer (824)
- PC Simon Goonan (887)
- PC Gary Crockett (533)
- PC Nicholas Smith (2623)
- PC Laura Batey (200)
- PCSO Christine Harland (9055)
- PCSO Sarah Hayton (4569)
- PCSO Mark Mather (4140)
- PCSO Carlie Rixon (5401)
- PCSO Jennifer Charlton (5422)
- PCSO Holly Went (4270)
- PCSO Nathan Duddridge (5766)
- PC Craig Gregson (4271)
- PCSO Sam Fox (4301)
Your Neighbourhood Beat Managers
Your Police Community Support Officers
Your Neighbourhood's Policing Support
The team listed above is fully supported by detectives, response police officers, specialist resources such as motor patrols and dogs and police staff.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.