- Man assaulted in house in Washington
- 09 Mar 14
- Vehicle crime in Columbia
- 06 Mar 14
- Cyclists urged to keep bikes secure
- 05 Mar 14
- Man jailed after drugs discovered
- 04 Mar 14
- Householder assaulted during burglary
- 02 Mar 14
- Barmston PACT Meetin (13 Mar 14 - 18:30pm)
- Concord Cuppa with a Coppa (19 Mar 14 - 10:00am)
- Rickleton PACT Meeting (19 Mar 14 - 18:00pm)
- Blackfell Cuppa with a Coppa (26 Mar 14 - 14:00pm)
- Washington Neighbourhood Policing Team PACT Meetings - Springwell Village (02 Apr 14 - 18:00pm)
Your Local Police Station
Washington Police Station
Opening hours: Open 24 hours
Inspector Paul Stewart (7511) Neighbourhood Inspector
Your Neighbourhood Sergeants
- Sgt Ron Hyde (162)
- Sgt Wayne Sinclair (1587)
- PC Kirsty Hall (8287)
- PC Glenn Reay (2659)
- PC Chris Wold (1924)
- PC Brian Collins (122)
- PC Michael Lowes (1959)
- PC Kristina Bryden (8181)
- PC Steven Grainger (8584)
- PC Emma Maguire (2648)
- PC John Robinson (1352)
- PC Ian Hailes (1362)
- PC Paul Johnson (652)
- PC Doug Halliday (1099)
- PC Gordon Bellamy (2310)
- PC Wendy Scott (8045)
- PC Gary Fee (740)
- PCSO Richard Howey (6586)
- PCSO Steven Dixon (5630)
- PCSO Paul Dart (4789)
- PCSO Sue Bailey (6547)
- PCSO Jonathon Martin (6613)
- PCSO Simon Routledge (6928)
- PCSO Martyn Richardson (6615)
- PCSO Lisa Watson (5250)
- PCSO Paul Flett (4738)
Your Neighbourhood Beat Managers
Your Police Community Support Officers
Your Neighbourhood's Policing Support
The team listed above is fully supported by detectives, response police officers, specialist resources such as motor patrols and dogs and police staff.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.